Unrestricted View

"Lou is not talking about mechanics when he goes out to the mound,"
~Chicago Cubs pitching coach Larry Rothschild

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wait Til Next Year!



I know this isn't supposed to be about the Cubs, because I have A Cub Fan Rants for that, but I have to speak my mind here as well. The Cubs just cashed in the season today. See ya later. Don't Pass Go. Do Not Collect $200. The Fat Lady is singing. Stick a fork in 'em.

And whatever other silly allusions I missed.

Anyway, the Cubs traded Matt Lawton for some single-A prospect from the Yankees (did the Yankees have any "prospects" left?) Justin Berg. Great.

Sorry. I just got done writing about it, and needed to say my piece over here as well.

Call me a Spammer. A Sore Loser. Call me Ishmael.

Call me whatever you want, but what I really am is a bitter Cub fan who can't believe so many morons still pack that (beautiful) place some call the Friendly Confines. They're not there to see winning baseball, that's pretty evident.

Oh well. On to bigger and better things. I suppose that means you'll be seeing a lot more of me over here at Unrestricted View.

Just when you thought is was safe to go back in the water.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Technorati   ♦StumbleUpon   ♦Google   ♦Yahoo   ♦reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW A Cub Fan Rants Unrestricted View