Unrestricted View

"Lou is not talking about mechanics when he goes out to the mound,"
~Chicago Cubs pitching coach Larry Rothschild

Monday, October 02, 2006

MLB To Twins/A's Fans: "Go To Hell."

The first three games of the Twins/A's series have been scheduled. 12:00 PM central on Tuesday and Wednesday and 3:00 PM central on Friday. Twins and A's fans may now quit their job if they'd like to see any of this year's playoffs. Now I know New York is the largest city in the country and that the Yankees have a huge following, but is it too much to ask for the Twins to play even one primetime game?

Lucky for me, I'm still in college and can readily skip class whenever I choose. (which I take advantage of quite often) But my heart goes out to all Twins and A's fans that don't have the luxury of being able to simply not go to work/school to watch a baseball game. If it's any consolation, 2Pac care if ain't nobody else care.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Technorati   ♦StumbleUpon   ♦Google   ♦Yahoo   ♦reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW A Cub Fan Rants Unrestricted View