Unrestricted View

"Lou is not talking about mechanics when he goes out to the mound,"
~Chicago Cubs pitching coach Larry Rothschild

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Unrestricted View = Nostradamus



This blog started just about a year ago today. And just about a year ago today, Maurice Clarrett was released from the Denver Broncos. I wrote about how big of a fucking zero this guy was destined to be, yet even I couldn't have predicted it would down the way it did so quickly. Here's the post from a year ago:

What a Loser!

Everyone's been ripping on old Mo lately - for good reason. In the past, I've been the first to bust his chops. Like Jim Rome said, even Lawrence Phillips thinks this guy mismanaged his career.

But now I feel a tad guilty ripping him to shreds. Last year he appeared to be an immature kid who made poor decisions. Fast forward 365 and it is now obvious he has severe emotional and psychological instabilities. That makes things slightly different. While I don't in ANY WAY excuse his actions, I will refrain from him the butt of my jokes because of those instabilities.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Technorati   ♦StumbleUpon   ♦Google   ♦Yahoo   ♦reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW A Cub Fan Rants Unrestricted View