Unrestricted View

"Lou is not talking about mechanics when he goes out to the mound,"
~Chicago Cubs pitching coach Larry Rothschild

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Skip Bayless Is A Moron



Not that you need me to tell you this, but Skip Bayless is a moron. An idiot. A Fool. An old man put on the tube to argue with another old man to get you to think anything he has to say means something.

Here's some proof. He picked against the following teams this Saturday:

Notre Dame
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas Tech

So, he picked these teams to win:

Michigan
Oregon
Florida
TCU

I can throw darts too, but I think Skip should send his paycheck back Return To Sender.

But, what do I know.

If he's right, I'll post a bit about how frickin' smart he is.

Later.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Technorati   ♦StumbleUpon   ♦Google   ♦Yahoo   ♦reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW A Cub Fan Rants Unrestricted View