Unrestricted View

"Lou is not talking about mechanics when he goes out to the mound,"
~Chicago Cubs pitching coach Larry Rothschild

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hello Again Old Friend


It was good to see Mr. Thomas in the Cell for his home coming. He single handedly kept the A’s in the game with 2 big shots. This made me think, since I was one of those fans that were pushing Frank out the door, how do I remember Frank and would I have cheered for an opposing player. The Sox are a much more productive/dangerous team this year even if he did come back. I would have reacted to him coming up to the plate with cheers, until he came up and hit his 2nd long ball. At that point he is an Athletic and I would have booed him just like the crowd. Probably to the point if my Brother was next to me, he would cover my mouth and pull me down, just like when I was haggling the Shooter and New Shooter in a Sweep of the Padres several years back in Wrigley. I will never forget what he did for the Sox but I still say he needed to go. Thanks again Frank for being a Sox.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Technorati   ♦StumbleUpon   ♦Google   ♦Yahoo   ♦reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW A Cub Fan Rants Unrestricted View