Unrestricted View

"Lou is not talking about mechanics when he goes out to the mound,"
~Chicago Cubs pitching coach Larry Rothschild

Friday, November 18, 2005

Too Much TO

OK. I wish TO well, I suppose, or whatever, but I am sick ("and tired!") of hearing about the Terrell Owens Saga. Please, let's put this baby to rest, ASAP. If he's not an Eagle, let him go somewhere else, and quickly. If he is, let's get him back in uniform and on the field. Or, let's ban him for life. I don't care anymore. I just want it all to stop!!!



AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Alright, it's time for my medication. Just wanted to check in with that.

Later.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Technorati   ♦StumbleUpon   ♦Google   ♦Yahoo   ♦reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW A Cub Fan Rants Unrestricted View